Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Final Frontier

These Past few months have been a huge trial and error period for me, filled with so many obstacles I almost didn't think I was gonna make it. I pulled myself together and realized that these events were a test of who I was and how far a was willing to go to get to where I wanted to be. People come and go in our lives, but our outlook on the world can sometimes never change. We have to allow ourselves to become more than human, we have to move one step further and allow ourselves to take on the world.

I have wanted for as long as I can remember to have a full life, one with a family, nice dog, beautiful home etc. I must say even at the age of twenty, I still want that, am I ready for it? Maybe not but I think im ready to get on to that path. The life as a teenage partier are over its time to allow myself to become who I have always wanted to be. A family man, its gonna be rough but in the end I must say I have never been so sure of something in my life. So with that being said, im about to embark on a journey thats bigger than me. For once in my life I have never been so optimistic for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment